More than 180 species of “magic” mushrooms produce the psychoactive compound psilocybin. When you ingest psilocybin, your gut converts it into another chemical called psilocin, which triggers changes in the brain. It increases activity in the visual cortex, leading to changes in perception; it decreases network activity in the “Default Mode Network,” driving the experience of ego loss; and it increases connectivity among different regions of the brain. Researchers believe it’s the combination of these effects that makes psilocybin an effective tool for combating depression and addiction, for which research shows support.
- Inner Peace - "The Awakening" $69.00 – $130.00
- Brain Booster - "Mental Mastery" $55.00 – $99.00
- Sample Pack: 5 capsules $8.00 – $45.00
Sample Packs: 3 bags x 5 capsules (Get 15 Percent Off)
Sample Packs: 5 bags x 5 capsules (Get 20 Percent Off)
Sample Packs: 8 bags x 5 capsules (Get 30 Percent Off)
- Psychedelica Documentary From Gaia
- Magic Mushroom Ceremony Guide | 5 Crucial Steps To Hold Your Own Ceremony
- Meet DoubleBlind, The New Magazine Focused On Psychedelics
- AOC Says She’ll Introduce More Psychedelics Legislation In Congress
- Scientists studying psychoactive drugs accidentally proved the self is an illusion
- Psychedelics Help You Become Emotionally Adaptable, Study Finds
- Can magic mushrooms and LSD treat depression and anxiety? Scientists are optimistic.
- The growing push for medical use of psilocybin in Canada
Miracle my family has waited on
I wanted to wait a little before reviewing to make sure the results weren’t just a fluke. I’ve been severely depressed and bedridden the past two years, due to the divorce of a 20 year marriage. I even tried ending my life a few times in which I was rescued. After a week of taking microdoses of 200mg twice in one week, I’m a completely different person. My kids finally have their mom back! Truly one of earth’s miracles.