MindLifeSuccess (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.MindLifeSuccess.com (the “Site”).
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personal Data Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age and hometown that you voluntarily give to us [when you register with the Site] or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind. However, your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Derivative Data Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth and efficient use of our Site. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
● Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally.
● Create and manage your account.
● Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site. We will never send you spam or third-party advertisements.
● Email you regarding your account or order.
● Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
● Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
● Notify you of updates to the Site.
● Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
● Perform other business activities as needed.
● Prevent fraudulent transactions and monitor against theft.
● Process payments and refunds.
● Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
● Respond to product and customer service requests.
● Send you a newsletter.
Once again if you are subscribed to our mailing list, you may unsubscribe at any time.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
When necessary, we may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
Third-Party Payment Providers We may share your information with third parties payment processors which you choose to use.
Online PostingsWhen you post reviews, comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity. You can choose to remain anonymous when writing a review, for example.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to persons under the age of 19. If you become aware of any data we have collected from persons under the age of 19, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
● Logging into your account settings and updating your account
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and CommunicationsIf you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:● Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site● Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.